Another fantastic show, performing alongside the amazing PostScript. This time we were inspired off the word “Pocket”. Catch the video of the show, shot by one of our groupies:
Another practice session brings more peculiar and entertaining scenes, including:
- Bumbercars, not bumpercars
- Extreme dog training
- James Cameron’s next epic film, involving the leg kicking duo
- The burnt face tinder man
- An 8 year old who fancied his great aunt
- The charming town of Little Whimsy
- A world where it’s socially acceptable to say anything to anyone, as long as it is true
Join us on the 18th of February at The Moustache Bar in Dalston for an evening of shinanigans and ludicrous behaviour! Join the Facebook event.
Another practice session bares more hilarity. Today we saw:
- Human size squirrel sex robots.
- A vague plan to own the library starting with a barrel of hydrochloric acid.
- The well known play: The ghost type writer.
- The most unmoving eulogy ever given.
- A couple whose home made sex tape gets made into a movie.
Come see our next show on Wednesday, 27th of January 19:30 at The Star of Kings in Kings Cross, London!
We have been invited by the wonderful group PostScript to perform alongside them for the first Book Club night of the year. Come along for free comedy that will never be seen again as we make up everything on the spot!
Check out the details and invite your friends on the Facebook Event.
Supercouth are now on Twitter @supercouthimpro! Follow us and be merry, as we make up shizz on the web.